The No. 11 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (6-0) are 3-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the No. 23 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-1) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Value City Arena. The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is 138.5.
Ohio State vs Rutgers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ohio State and Rutgers
Ohio State and Rutgers Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Ohio State Leaders
- Duane Washington Jr. leads the Buckeyes in scoring, averaging 14.4 points per game.
- Ohio State is led in rebounding by E.J. Liddell's 6.6 rebounds per game and assisting by CJ Walker's 4.4 assists per game .
- Washington hits a team-high 2.4 three-pointers per game for the Buckeyes.
- Ohio State's blocks leader is Zed Key, who collects 1.3 per game. Liddell leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- Ron Harper Jr. owns the Scarlet Knights top spot in scoring with 24.0 points per game and also tacks on 7.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest.
- The Scarlet Knights leaders in rebounds and assists are Myles Johnson (9.7 rebounds per game) and Jacob Young (5.7 assists per game).
- The Scarlet Knights are led by Harper from beyond the arc -- he connects on 3.5 shots from downtown per game.
- The Scarlet Knights leaders in steals and blocks are Young (2.7 steals per game) and Johnson (2.5 blocks per game).
Ohio State vs Rutgers: Last 3 Meetings
Ohio State has a 2-1 record in the last three games with Rutgers. The Buckeyes have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Scarlet Knights.
Ohio State vs Rutgers (Last 3 Games)
- The Buckeyes record 77 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 68.5 the Scarlet Knights give up.
- When Ohio State puts up more than 68.5 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Rutgers has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall in games when it gives up more than 77 points.
- The Scarlet Knights' 82.7 points per game are 17.3 more points than the 65.4 the Buckeyes give up.
- Rutgers has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record in games it scores more than 65.4 points.
- Ohio State has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 1-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 82.7 points.
- The Buckeyes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 81 points this season (11.6 points per game on average), and the Scarlet Knights have put up 85 more points than their opponents on the year (14.2 per game).
- The Buckeyes average 36.3 rebounds per game, -5.7 boards per contest fewer than the Scarlet Knights.
- When Rutgers earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Ohio State is 1-3.
- The Buckeyes and the Scarlet Knights collect offensive rebounds at about the same rate (12.3 and 11.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Buckeyes grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Scarlet Knights are 2-0.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Buckeyes record an average rebounding margin of +two rebounds per game, and the Scarlet Knights average a margin of +8.5 rebounds.