The Northwestern Wildcats (5-1) are favored (-3.5) to build on a three-game win streak when they host the No. 23 Ohio State Buckeyes (7-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at Welsh-Ryan Arena. The game airs on FS1. The point total in the matchup is 140.5.
Ohio State vs Northwestern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ohio State and Northwestern
Ohio State and Northwestern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Ohio State Leaders
- Duane Washington Jr. leads the Buckeyes scoring 15.4 points per game.
- CJ Walker leads the team with 4.5 assists a game and Kyle Young paces the squad with 6.9 rebounds per outing.
- Washington is the top three-point shooter for the Buckeyes, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Ohio State's blocks leader is Zed Key, who records 1.3 per game. E.J. Liddell leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
- Boo Buie's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Wildcats scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.5 points per game and 5.3 assists per game.
- Pete Nance has the top spot on the Wildcats rebounding leaderboard, averaging 7.3 boards per game while adding 10.7 points per game.
- Buie is tops from three-point range for the Wildcats, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Northwestern's Chase Audige has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nance is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Ohio State vs Northwestern: Last 3 Meetings
The Buckeyes have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Wildcats. In those games against the Wildcats, the Buckeyes have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Ohio State vs Northwestern (Last 3 Games)
- The Buckeyes score 77.4 points per game, 16.4 more points than the 61 the Wildcats give up.
- Ohio State has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 61 points.
- Northwestern is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 77.4 points.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 87.7 points per game, 21.9 more points than the 65.8 the Buckeyes give up.
- Northwestern has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
- Ohio State has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 87.7 points.
- The Buckeyes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 93 points this season (11.6 points per game on average), and the Wildcats have put up 160 more points than their opponents on the year (26.7 per game).
- The Buckeyes and the Wildcats are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37.4 and 41.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Northwestern earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Ohio State is 1-3.
- The Buckeyes average 12.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Wildcats by 2.5 rebounds per contest.
- When the Buckeyes grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wildcats are 2-1.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Ohio State records an average rebounding margin of +4.3 rebounds per game. Northwestern averages a margin of +10.0 rebounds.