The No. 25 Ohio State Buckeyes (7-2) are heavily favored (by 13 points) to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-5) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 6:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 144.5.
Ohio State vs Nebraska Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ohio State and Nebraska
Ohio State and Nebraska Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Ohio State Leaders
- E.J. Liddell leads the Buckeyes in scoring, putting up 15.3 points per game.
- CJ Walker leads Ohio State with 4.6 assists a game and Kyle Young paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Duane Washington Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Buckeyes, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Liddell averages 1.1 steals and 1.3 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Ohio State.
- Dalano Banton is number one on the Cornhuskers leaderboard in both rebounds (7.4 per game) and assists (5.2 per game).
- Teddy Allen scores 18.2 points per game, putting him at the top of the Cornhuskers scoring leaderboard.
- Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cornhuskers, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Nobody on Nebraska grabs more steals than Allen (2.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Banton (1.0 per game).
Ohio State vs Nebraska: Last 3 Meetings
Ohio State leads the past three matchups 3-0 over Nebraska. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the season series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
Ohio State vs Nebraska (Last 3 Games)
- The 76.6 points per game the Buckeyes average are 6.2 more points than the Cornhuskers allow (70.4).
- Ohio State has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when putting up more than 70.4 points.
- Nebraska has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 76.6 points.
- The Cornhuskers' 77 points per game are 10.7 more points than the 66.3 the Buckeyes allow.
- Nebraska is 2-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 66.3 points.
- Ohio State's record is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 77 points.
- The Buckeyes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 92 points this season (10.3 points per game on average), and the Cornhuskers have put up 59 more points than their opponents on the year (6.6 per game).
- The Buckeyes and the Cornhuskers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 37.7 and 39.6 boards per game, respectively.
- The Cornhuskers are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Buckeyes are 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Buckeyes average 12.1 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Cornhuskers by 1.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Buckeyes are 3-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cornhuskers are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Buckeyes record an average rebounding margin of +5.7 rebounds per contest, and the Cornhuskers average a draw on the boards posting the same rebounding average as they allow.