The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (0-9) take a nine-game slide into a road matchup with the Green Bay Phoenix (0-6), who have lost six straight. The Phoenix are underdogs by just 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
Oakland vs Green Bay Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oakland and Green Bay
Oakland and Green Bay Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jalen Moore leads the Golden Grizzlies in scoring (18.0 points per game) and assisting (6.6 assists per game).
- Oakland is led in rebounds by Daniel Oladapo's 8.8 per game.
- The Golden Grizzlies are led by Rashad Williams from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Moore leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Trey Townsend collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Oakland.
Green Bay Leaders
- The Phoenix leader in scoring is Amari Davis with 17.2 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to Green Bay leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: PJ Pipes with 4.5 rebounds per game and Lucas Stieber with 3.5 assists per game.
- Pipes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Phoenix, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Davis leads the Golden Grizzlies with 2.1 steals per game and Emmanuel Ansong is their top shot blocker with 0.6 blocks per game.
Oakland vs Green Bay: Last 5 Meetings
Green Bay leads the past five matchups 3-2 over Oakland. The Golden Grizzlies have covered the spread more often than not against the Phoenix, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Oakland vs Green Bay (Last 5 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In six of its nine games this season (66.7%), Oakland and its opponents have gone over the current total of 145.5.
In 50% of Green Bay games this season (3/6), the total points scored was greater than Saturday's total of 145.5.
The two teams combine to score 131.8 points per game, 13.7 less than the over/under in this contest.
These two squads surrender a combined 170.3 points per game, 24.8 more than this contest's over/under.
The average total in Golden Grizzlies games this season is 152.9, 7.4 points above Saturday's total of 145.5.
The 149.2 PPG average total in Phoenix games this season is 3.7 points more than this game's over/under.