The Northwestern State Demons (0-4) will attempt to halt a four-game losing streak when they host the UL Monroe Warhawks (0-1) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Prather Coliseum as only 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 69.
Northwestern State vs UL Monroe Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Northwestern State Leaders
- Jamuare Gregg leads the Demons in scoring, averaging 14.3 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Kendal Coleman's 6.0 rebounds per game and assisting by C.J. Jones' 3.0 assists per game .
- Laterrance Reed is the top three-point shooter for the Demons, hitting 2.0 per game.
- Trenton Massner leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Coleman collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace the Demons.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Koreem Ozier scored 14.0 points per game and averaged 1.9 assists per outing last season.
- Chris Efretuei grabbed 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Ozier had a strong showing from long distance a season ago, connecting on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Ozier nicked 1.0 steal per game. Efretuei collected 0.9 blocks a game.
Northwestern State vs UL Monroe: Last 2 Meetings
UL Monroe has a 2-0 record in the last two matchups with Northwestern State. The Demons have covered the spread more often than not against the Warhawks, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Northwestern State vs UL Monroe (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the 75.5 points per game the Demons averaged were 8.1 more points than the Warhawks allowed (67.4).
- Northwestern State had an 11-0 record against the spread and a 13-8 record overall last season when putting up more than 67.4 points.
- When UL Monroe's opponents totaled more than 75.5 points last season, it finished 1-2-1 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Warhawks scored an average of 63.1 points per game last year, 12.6 fewer points than the 75.7 the Demons allowed.
- When it scored more than 75.7 points last season, UL Monroe went 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Northwestern State's record was 12-5 against the spread and 9-15 overall when it let its opponents to score more than 63.1 points last season.
- The Demons had a -5-point scoring differential last season (-0.2 per game). The Warhawks were also been out-scored by opponents on average last year (-125 total points, -4.3 per game).
- The Demons and the Warhawks rebounded at a similar rate last season (35.1 and 31.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Northwestern State earned the rebounding advantage they were 10-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UL Monroe was 3-7-1.
- The Demons grabbed 9.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Warhawks by 1.4 rebounds per game last season.
- When the Demons grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Warhawks were 7-6-1.
- Rebounding was a pillar for both teams last year. Northwestern State recorded an average rebounding margin of +0.8 rebounds per game, and UL Monroe averaged a margin of +0.2 rebounds.