The Northwestern State Demons (1-10) are 7-point favorites as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-4) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Prather Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 147 for the matchup.
Northwestern State vs Incarnate Word Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Northwestern State and Incarnate Word
Northwestern State and Incarnate Word Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner leads the Demons scoring 11.5 points per game.
- C.J. Jones leads the team with 2.7 assists per game and Kendal Coleman paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per contest.
- Jairus Roberson makes a team-high 2.9 three-pointers per game for the Demons.
- The Demons steals leader is Massner, who grabs 1.2 per game. Coleman leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis outpaced his teammates on the Cardinals scoring front by putting up 21.0 points per game. He adds 6.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Incarnate Word leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Marcus Larsson with 7.9 rebounds per game and Des Balentine with 3.4 assists per game.
- Willis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, averaging 1.6 treys per game.
- Incarnate Word's Willis has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Larsson is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
Northwestern State vs Incarnate Word: Last 3 Meetings
Northwestern State leads the past three matchups 3-0 over Incarnate Word. The Demons have beat the spread more often than not against the Cardinals, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Northwestern State vs Incarnate Word (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Northwestern State games this season, the total eclipsed Wednesday's over/under seven times (63.6%).
In 33.3% of Incarnate Word games this season (2/6), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday's total of 147.
Wednesday's total is 10.2 points higher than the combined 136.8 PPG average of the two teams.
The 155.7 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 8.7 more than the 147 over/under in this contest.
Demons games this season feature an average total of 150.3 points, a number 3.3 points higher than Wednesday's over/under.
The 142.3 PPG average total in Cardinals games this season is 4.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.