The Missouri State Bears (3-0) are favored (-4) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-4) at 12:00 AM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at McLeod Center. The point total is 141.5 for the matchup.
Northern Iowa vs Missouri State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Northern Iowa and Missouri State
Northern Iowa and Missouri State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Northern Iowa Leaders
- AJ Green leads the Panthers in points and rebounds. He puts up 22.3 points per game while adding 5.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Trae Berhow's 3.0 per game.
- Green knocks down 3.7 threes per game to lead the Panthers.
- Tywhon Pickford leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Nate Heise collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace the Panthers.
Missouri State Leaders
- Gaige Prim racks up 7.6 rebounds per game, 4.4 assists per game, and 18.4 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Bears in both rebounds and assists.
- Isiaih Mosley has outperformed his Missouri State teammates in scoring, putting up 20.6 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- The Bears are led by Ja'Monta Black from beyond the arc -- he hits 4.0 shots from downtown per game.
- Prim averages 1.2 steals and 2.8 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Bears steals and blocks leaderboards.
Northern Iowa vs Missouri State: Last 4 Meetings
Northern Iowa leads the past four matchups 4-0 over Missouri State. The Panthers have beat the spread more often than not against the Bears, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Northern Iowa vs Missouri State (Last 4 Games)
- The Panthers average 77.6 points per game, 8.3 more points than the 69.3 the Bears allow.
- Northern Iowa has a 1-2 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- Missouri State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 77.6 points.
- The Bears average 9.6 more points per game (84) than the Panthers allow (74.4).
- When it scores more than 74.4 points, Missouri State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Northern Iowa's record is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 84 points.
- The Panthers have put up only 16 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.2 per game), and the Bears have out-scored opponents by 44 points on the season (14.7 more per game).
- The Panthers average 32 rebounds per game, -7.3 boards per contest fewer than the Bears.
- Missouri State is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Northern Iowa is 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Panthers average 7 offensive boards per game, -2.3 rebounds fewer than the Bears.
- The Bears are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Panthers are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for Northern Iowa with a mark of -6.2 rebounds per game. Missouri State routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +6.6.