The Missouri State Bears (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-4) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at McLeod Center as 6-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's over/under is set at 143.5.
Northern Iowa vs Missouri State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Northern Iowa and Missouri State
Northern Iowa and Missouri State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Northern Iowa Leaders
- AJ Green leads the Panthers in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 22.3 points per game while also adding 5.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Green knocks down 3.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Panthers.
- Northern Iowa's steals leader is Tywhon Pickford, who grabs 1.4 per game. Nate Heise leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Missouri State Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley outpaced his teammates on the Bears scoring front by putting up 19.0 points per game. He adds 5.3 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Missouri State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Lu'Cye Patterson with 6.7 rebounds per game and Gaige Prim with 5.7 assists per game.
- Ja'Monta Black knocks down 4.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bears.
- Prim averages 1.3 steals and 2.0 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Bears steals and blocks leaderboards.
Northern Iowa vs Missouri State: Last 4 Meetings
Northern Iowa has a 4-0 record in the last four matchups with Missouri State. The Panthers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Bears.
Northern Iowa vs Missouri State (Last 4 Games)
- The Panthers put up 8.3 more points per game (77.6) than the Bears allow (69.3).
- Northern Iowa is 0-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- In games when Missouri State gives up more than 77.6 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Bears score 9.6 more points per game (84) than the Panthers give up (74.4).
- Missouri State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it scores more than 74.4 points.
- Northern Iowa has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 84 points.
- The Panthers have put up just 16 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.2 per game), and the Bears have out-scored opponents by 44 points on the season (14.7 more per game).
- The Panthers average 32 rebounds per game, -7.3 boards per contest fewer than the Bears.
- When Missouri State earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Northern Iowa is 0-4.
- The Panthers average 7 offensive boards per game, -2.3 rebounds fewer than the Bears.
- The Bears are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Panthers are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Northern Iowa records an average rebounding margin of -6.2 rebounds per game, and Missouri State averages a margin of +6.6 rebounds.