Bodie Hume leads the Northern Colorado Bears (3-2) against the Montana State Bobcats (2-2) after scoring 27 points in a 69-64 win over Idaho State. The Bears are 4-point favorites in the game on Thursday, January 7, 2021, which tips off at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
Northern Colorado vs Montana State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Northern Colorado and Montana State
Northern Colorado and Montana State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Northern Colorado Leaders
- The Bears points and rebounds leader is Hume. He contributes 17.0 points per game and adds 7.0 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Matt Johnson's 2.4 per game.
- The Bears are led by Hume from long distance. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Northern Colorado's steals leader is Johnson, who grabs 1.0 per game. Hume leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Montana State Leaders
- Amin Adamu's excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Bobcats scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.6 points per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- Abdul Mohamed's 5.3 rebounds per game paces Montana State's rebounding effort. He also adds 6.7 points per game.
- The Bobcats are led by Nick Gazelas from long distance -- he hits 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Nobody on Montana State grabs more steals than Bilal Shabazz (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Jubrile Belo (0.8 per game).
Northern Colorado vs Montana State: Last 4 Meetings
Northern Colorado has a 3-1 record in the last four matchups against Montana State. In those games against the Bobcats, the Bears have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Northern Colorado vs Montana State (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Northern Colorado has combined with its opponents to score over Thursday's total, 137, in 40% of its five games this season.
In 75% of Montana State games this season (3/4), the total points scored was greater than Thursday's over/under of 137.
Thursday's total is 11.2 points lower than the two team's combined 148.2 points per game average.
This contest's over/under is 8.2 points lower than the 145.2 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
Bears games have an average total of 134.2 points this season, 2.8 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Bobcats have averaged a total of 159.2 points, 22.2 more than the set over/under in this contest.