A game after he scored 21 points in a 70-68 win over Dixie State, Jase Townsend leads the Denver Pioneers (2-2) at home against the Northern Colorado Bears (1-1) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020. The Pioneers are underdogs by 4 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 67.5.
Northern Colorado vs Denver Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume was solid last season with 13.9 points and 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Tre'Shon Smoots notched 1.5 assists per game.
- Hume had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Hume racked up 0.8 steals and 1.0 block per game.
- The Pioneers leader in scoring is Townsend with 17.8 points per game. He also adds 6.0 rebounds per game and 1.3 assists per game.
- Tristan Green's 7.5 rebounds per game and Roscoe Eastmond's 4.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Pioneers rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Taelyr Gatlin hits 1.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Pioneers.
- Robert Jones owns the top spot on the team in both steals (0.8 per game) and blocks (1.0 per game).
Northern Colorado vs Denver: Last 2 Meetings
The Bears have a 2-0 record in the last two matchups against the Pioneers. In those games against the Pioneers, the Bears have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Northern Colorado vs Denver (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the 74.3 points per game the Bears scored were just 1.8 fewer points than the Pioneers gave up (76.1).
- When Northern Colorado put up more than 76.1 points last season, it put together a record of 6-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Denver had a 7-6 record against the spread and a 2-15 record overall last season when allowing more than 74.3 points.
- The Pioneers put up an average of 68.9 points per game last year, 6.2 more points than the 62.7 the Bears allowed to opponents.
- Denver went 7-17 overall and 13-0 against the spread when it scored more than 62.7 points last season.
- Northern Colorado's record was 2-4 against the spread and 1-6 overall when it allowed more than 68.9 points last season.
- The Bears out-scored their opponents by a total of 358 points last season (11.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pioneers out-scored them by 225 more points on the year (7.2 per game).
- The Bears and the Pioneers hauled in rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (31.8 and 31.4 boards per game, respectively).
- Northern Colorado was 10-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Denver was 9-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Bears averaged 7.3 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Pioneers by 1.3 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Bears were 7-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pioneers were 11-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Northern Colorado found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +2.3 rebounds per game, and Denver struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -2.3.