The Northeastern Huskies (1-5) are favored (-5) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Elon Phoenix (3-1) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Matthews Arena. The point total is set at 133.5 for the matchup.
Northeastern vs Elon Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Northeastern and Elon
Northeastern and Elon Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Tyson Walker leads the Huskies in scoring (15.8 points per game) and assisting (5.2 assists per game).
- Shaquille Walters paces the team with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Jahmyl Telfort averages 2.0 made threes per game to lead the Huskies.
- The Huskies steals leader is Walker, who averages 1.8 per game. Chris Doherty leads the team averaging 0.4 blocks a game.
- Hunter McIntosh's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Phoenix scoring and assists leaderboards with 17.8 points per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- Hunter Woods' 5.5 rebounds per game paces Elon's rebounding effort. He also adds 10.5 points per game.
- McIntosh averages 3.5 made threes per game to lead the Phoenix.
- Nobody on Elon grabs more steals than Woods (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Federico Poser (0.5 per game).
Northeastern vs Elon: Last 5 Meetings
The Huskies have a 4-1 record in the last five games against the Phoenix. In those matchups with the Huskies, the Phoenix have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Northeastern vs Elon (Last 5 Games)
- The 64 points the Huskies put up per game are just 0.5 more points than the Phoenix allow (63.5).
- When Northeastern scores more than 63.5 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Elon is 1-1 overall and 0-1-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 64 points.
- The Phoenix put up only 2.3 fewer points than the Huskies give up (74.3).
- Elon has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
- Northeastern's record is 1-3 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it allows more than 72 points to its opponents.
- The Huskies have a -62-point scoring differential on the season (-10.3 per game). The Phoenix have out-scored opponents by 34 points on the season (8.5 more per game).
- The Huskies and the Phoenix are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 33 and 31 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Huskies are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Phoenix are 0-1 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Huskies and the Phoenix grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (eight and 8.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Phoenix grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Huskies are 2-3.
- Rebounding margin is a sore spot for the Huskies with a mark of -3.2 rebounds per game. The Phoenix routinely have an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +2.8.