The UTSA Roadrunners (4-6) are underdogs (-5.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the North Texas Mean Green (5-4) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at UTSA Convocation Center. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
North Texas vs UTSA Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Texas and UTSA
North Texas and UTSA Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Texas Leaders
- Javion Hamlet leads the Mean Green in points and assists. He averages 12.7 points per game while adding 5.8 assists.
- Zachary Simmons paces North Texas with 6.9 rebounds per game.
- James Reese averages 2.1 made threes per game to lead the Mean Green.
- North Texas' blocks leader is Thomas Bell, who records 1.1 per game. Rubin Jones leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Jhivvan Jackson outpaced his teammates on the Roadrunners scoring front by putting up 17.3 points per game. He adds 4.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
- Jacob Germany (6.3 rebounds per game) and Keaton Wallace (3.3 assists per game) are the UTSA leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Wallace hits a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Roadrunners.
- Jackson leads the Mean Green with 1.3 steals per game and Eric Parrish is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
North Texas vs UTSA: Last 3 Meetings
North Texas leads the past three matchups 2-1 over UTSA. The Mean Green have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Roadrunners.
North Texas vs UTSA (Last 3 Games)
- The 76.1 points the Mean Green put up per game are just 2.3 fewer points than the Roadrunners give up (78.4).
- North Texas has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 78.4 points.
- When UTSA allows more than 76.1 points, it is 0-5 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Roadrunners' 79.4 points per game are 15.2 more points than the 64.2 the Mean Green give up.
- UTSA has gone 4-4 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.2 points.
- North Texas' record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 79.4 points to its opponents.
- The Mean Green have totaled 107 more points than their opponents this season (11.9 per game on average), and the Roadrunners have scored only 10 more points than their opponents (one per game).
- The Mean Green average 30 rebounds per game, -6.3 boards per contest fewer than the Roadrunners.
- UTSA is 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. North Texas is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Mean Green average 7.1 offensive boards per game, -5.4 rebounds fewer than the Roadrunners.
- When the Roadrunners grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Mean Green are 2-3.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. North Texas records an average rebounding margin of +1.1 rebounds per game. UTSA averages a margin of +4.3 rebounds.