The North Texas Mean Green (4-4) are 6-point favorites as they attempt to end a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the UTSA Roadrunners (4-5) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at UTSA Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
North Texas vs UTSA Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Texas and UTSA
North Texas and UTSA Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Texas Leaders
- The Mean Green points and assists leader is Javion Hamlet. He scores 12.4 points per game and adds 5.9 assists.
- Zachary Simmons paces North Texas with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- James Reese is the top three-point shooter for the Mean Green, hitting 2.1 per game.
- Rubin Jones leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Thomas Bell collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace the Mean Green.
- Jhivvan Jackson owns the Roadrunners top spot in scoring with 16.3 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest.
- The Roadrunners leaders in rebounds and assists are Jacob Germany (6.1 rebounds per game) and Keaton Wallace (3.3 assists per game).
- Wallace makes more threes per game than any other member of the Roadrunners, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- The Roadrunners leaders in steals and blocks are Jackson (1.3 steals per game) and Eric Parrish (0.8 blocks per game).
North Texas vs UTSA: Last 2 Meetings
The Mean Green and the Roadrunners have split their last two games 1-1. The Mean Green have beat the spread more often than not against the Roadrunners, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
North Texas vs UTSA (Last 2 Games)
- The Mean Green average only 2.6 fewer points per game (76) than the Roadrunners allow (78.6).
- When North Texas totals more than 78.6 points, it is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- UTSA has put together a 0-4 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall when giving up more than 76 points.
- The Roadrunners put up an average of 80.4 points per game, 16.9 more points than the 63.5 the Mean Green allow.
- UTSA has put together a 4-4 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 63.5 points.
- North Texas is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 80.4 points.
- The Mean Green have totaled 100 more points than their opponents this season (12.5 per game on average), and the Roadrunners have scored only 17 more points than their opponents (1.8 per game).
- The Mean Green average 30.2 rebounds per game, -7.4 boards per contest fewer than the Roadrunners.
- UTSA is 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. North Texas is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Mean Green average 7.4 offensive boards per game, -5.7 rebounds fewer than the Roadrunners.
- The Roadrunners are 0-4 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Mean Green are 1-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. North Texas records an average rebounding margin of +0.8 rebounds per game. UTSA averages a margin of +5.2 rebounds.