The North Texas Mean Green (1-3) are heavily favored (-12.5) to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (1-6) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at UNT Coliseum. The point total is 60.5 for the matchup.
North Texas vs UAPB Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Texas and UAPB
North Texas and UAPB Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Texas Leaders
- The Mean Green points and rebounds leader is Zachary Simmons. He averages 12.3 points per game and adds 8.7 rebounds.
- Javion Hamlet paces the squad with 6.7 assists per game.
- James Reese leads the Mean Green with a team-high 2.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Terence Lewis II leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Larry Wise collects 0.5 blocks an outing to pace the Mean Green.
- Shaun Doss owns the Golden Lions top spot in scoring with 19.2 points per game and also tacks on 4.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- The Golden Lions leaders in rebounds and assists are Dequan Morris (4.5 rebounds per game) and Joshuwan Johnson (2.6 assists per game).
- Doss hits a team-high 2.2 three-pointers per game for the Golden Lions.
- The Golden Lions leaders in steals and blocks are Nicholas Jones (1.4 steals per game) and Alvin Stredic Jr. (0.6 blocks per game).
North Texas vs UAPB: Last 2 Meetings
North Texas leads the past two matchups 2-0 over UAPB. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Mean Green and the Golden Lions have a 0-0 ATS record.
North Texas vs UAPB (Last 2 Games)
- The Mean Green put up 70.8 points per game, 16.5 fewer points than the 87.3 the Golden Lions give up.
- When North Texas puts up more than 87.3 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- When UAPB allows more than 70.8 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Golden Lions average 6.6 fewer points per game (58.9) than the Mean Green give up (65.5).
- UAPB has put together a 1-0 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 65.5 points.
- North Texas' record is 1-3 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it allows more than 58.9 points to its opponents.
- The Mean Green have scored a total of 21 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.3 per game), while the Golden Lions have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 199 total points, -28.4 per game).
- The Mean Green and the Golden Lions are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 35.8 and 30.9 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Mean Green are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Lions are 1-4 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Mean Green and the Golden Lions are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 9.5 and 9.6 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Golden Lions are 1-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mean Green are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both squads this year. The Mean Green record an average rebounding margin of -1.4 rebounds per game, and the Golden Lions average a margin of -9 rebounds.