The Houston Baptist Huskies (1-5) visit the North Texas Mean Green (2-3) after losing four road games in a row. The Mean Green are heavy favorites by 23.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 17, 2020. The point total is 151 in the matchup.
North Texas vs Houston Baptist Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Texas and Houston Baptist
North Texas and Houston Baptist Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 23.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Texas Leaders
- Zachary Simmons leads the Mean Green in points and rebounds. He averages 12.3 points per game while adding 8.7 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Javion Hamlet's 6.7 per game.
- James Reese averages 2.3 made threes per game to lead the Mean Green.
- The Mean Green steals leader is Terence Lewis II, who grabs 1.7 per game. Rubin Jones leads the team averaging 0.3 blocks an outing.
Houston Baptist Leaders
- Tay Boothman outpaced his teammates on the Huskies scoring front by putting up 11.0 points per game. He adds 1.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game this season.
- The Houston Baptist leaders in rebounds and assists are Pedro Castro (6.4 rebounds per game) and Myles Pierre (2.8 assists per game).
- Boothman knocks down 2.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Huskies.
- Ty Dalton is at the top of Houston Baptist's steals hierarchy with 1.0 steal per game and Castro leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Mean Green average 11.2 fewer points per game (72.8) than the Huskies give up (84).
- When North Texas puts up more than 84 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Houston Baptist is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 72.8 points.
- The Huskies put up an average of 72.2 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 63.6 the Mean Green give up to opponents.
- Houston Baptist has gone 1-4 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
- North Texas' record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 72.2 points to its opponents.
- The Mean Green have totaled 46 more points than their opponents this season (9.2 per game on average), while the Huskies have been out-scored by 71 total points (11.8 per game average differential).
- The Mean Green and the Huskies are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 28.6 and 28.3 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Mean Green are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Huskies are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Mean Green and the Huskies are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 7.6 and 7.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Mean Green are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Huskies are 0-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both teams this season. North Texas records a rebounding margin of -1.2 rebounds per game. Houston Baptist averages a margin -3.2 rebounds.