The North Carolina Tar Heels (6-4) are favored (by 3.5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (4-4) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 141.
North Carolina vs Miami (FL) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Carolina and Miami (FL)
North Carolina and Miami (FL) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Carolina Leaders
- Armando Bacot leads the Tar Heels in scoring (11.5 points per game) and rebounding (8.2 rebounds per game).
- Caleb Love paces the team with 3.4 assists per game.
- The 1.2 three-pointers Kerwin Walton hits per game are a team-high mark for the Tar Heels.
- Rechon 'Leaky' Black leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Day'Ron Sharpe collects 1.0 block a game to pace the Tar Heels.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong outpaced his teammates on the Hurricanes scoring front by putting up 17.9 points per game. He adds 5.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this season.
- Nysier Brooks' 6.8 rebounds per game and Harlond Beverly's 4.1 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Hurricanes rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Wong leads the Hurricanes with a team-high 1.8 made three-pointers per game.
- The Hurricanes leaders in steals and blocks are Beverly (1.9 steals per game) and Brooks (1.1 blocks per game).
North Carolina vs Miami (FL): Last 3 Meetings
The Tar Heels are 3-0 against the Hurricanes over the last three meetings between the two teams. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the season series tied at 0-0 ATS.
North Carolina vs Miami (FL) (Last 3 Games)
- The Tar Heels average 7.9 more points per game (72.8) than the Hurricanes give up (64.9).
- North Carolina has a 3-0-1 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- In games when Miami (FL) allows more than 72.8 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Hurricanes score an average of 68.8 points per game, just 0.6 more points than the 68.2 the Tar Heels allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, Miami (FL) is 3-0-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- North Carolina has a 0-4 record overall and an ATS record of 0-4 in games when its opponents put up more than 68.8 points.
- The Tar Heels have put up a total of 46 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.6 per game), and the Hurricanes have out-scored opponents by 31 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
- The Tar Heels and the Hurricanes are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (43.9 and 39.6 boards per game, respectively).
- The Tar Heels are 2-6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hurricanes are 1-1-1 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Tar Heels average 15.7 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Hurricanes by 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- When the Tar Heels grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-6-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Hurricanes are 2-1.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. North Carolina records an average rebounding margin of +12.9 rebounds per game. Miami (FL) averages a margin of +7.7 rebounds.