The Troy Trojans (1-3) are 2-point favorites as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the North Alabama Lions (2-0) on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at Flowers Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's point total is set at 67.5.
North Alabama vs Troy Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
North Alabama Leaders
- Jamari Blackmon scored 12.4 points per game last season while also adding 2.8 assists.
- Emanuel Littles collected 10.3 rebounds per game.
- Blackmon hit 2.1 shots from deep per game in a solid showing from long distance a season ago.
- Mervin James averaged 1.0 steal per game. Littles collected 0.5 blocks a contest.
- The Trojans go-to guy, Kam Woods, leads the team in both scoring (13.7 points per game) and assists (2.0 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Nick Stampley is the Troy leader with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Desmond Williams is tops from three-point range for the Trojans, hitting 1.3 threes per game.
- Stampley owns the top spot on the team in both steals (1.3 per game) and blocks (1.0 per game).
North Alabama vs Troy: Last 2 Meetings
Troy has a 2-0 record in the last two games with North Alabama. The Trojans have covered the spread more often than not against the Lions, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
North Alabama vs Troy (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the Lions scored only 4.7 fewer points per game (68.7) than the Trojans allowed (73.4).
- When North Alabama scored more than 73.4 points last season, it went 2-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Troy had a 3-15-1 record against the spread and a 2-20 record overall last season when allowing more than 68.7 points.
- The Trojans' 68.7 points per game last year were only one fewer point than the 69.7 the Lions allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 69.7 points last season, Troy finished 6-0 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- North Alabama had a 3-14 record overall and an ATS record of 3-9 last season when its opponents scored more than 68.7 points.
- The Lions were out-scored by 30 points last season (one point per game on average), and opponents of the Trojans have out-scored them by 145 more points on the year (4.7 per game).
- The Lions and the Trojans grabbed rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (32.1 and 33.4 boards per game, respectively).
- Troy was 4-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. North Alabama was 6-5 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Lions averaged 8.5 offensive boards per game, -2 rebounds fewer than the Trojans.
- When the Trojans grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 3-10 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Lions were 6-5.
- North Alabama faired well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +1.4 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Troy who averaged a margin of -0.8.