The Stetson Hatters (2-4) are just 1-point underdogs as they attempt to end a three-game road slide when they visit the North Alabama Lions (4-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Flowers Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 145 points.
North Alabama vs Stetson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Alabama and Stetson
North Alabama and Stetson Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Alabama Leaders
- The Lions scoring leader is Mervin James, who puts up 15.3 points per game.
- C.J. Brim leads North Alabama with 3.3 assists a game and Emanuel Littles paces the team with 12.0 rebounds per contest.
- Detalian Brown makes a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Lions.
- Jamari Blackmon leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Payton Youngblood collects 1.0 block a contest to pace North Alabama.
- Rob Perry outpaced his teammates on the Hatters scoring front by putting up 16.3 points per game. He adds 3.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game this season.
- Mahamadou Diawara (6.9 rebounds per game) and Stephan D. Swenson (3.7 assists per game) are the Stetson leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The Hatters are paced by Chase Johnston from long distance -- he hits 3.3 shots from downtown per game.
- Stetson's Christiaan Jones has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Diawara is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
North Alabama vs Stetson: Last 5 Meetings
Stetson leads the past five matchups 4-1 over North Alabama. The Hatters have beat the spread more often than not against the Lions, holding a 3-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
North Alabama vs Stetson (Last 5 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
North Alabama and its opponents have gone over the current 145 total in three of six games (50%) this season
Two Stetson games this season featured a total above Saturday's set over/under of 145 (33.3%).
The two teams combine to score 148.5 points per game, 3.5 more than the total in this contest.
These two squads combine to surrender 132.5 points per game, 12.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The average total in Lions games this season is 144.2, 0.8 points fewer than Saturday's over/under of 145 .
The 145 over/under in this game is 8.2 points higher than the 136.8 average total in Hatters games this season.