The Stetson Hatters (2-4) visit the North Alabama Lions (4-2) after losing three straight road games. The Lions are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The point total is 141 for the matchup.
North Alabama vs Stetson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Alabama and Stetson
North Alabama and Stetson Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Alabama Leaders
- The Lions scoring leader is Mervin James, who contributes 16.6 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Emanuel Littles' 12.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Will Soucie's 3.0 assists per game .
- The 2.2 three-pointers Jamari Blackmon hits per game are a team-high mark for the Lions.
- North Alabama's steals leader is Blackmon, who collects 1.7 per game. Payton Youngblood leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
- The Hatters leader in scoring is Rob Perry with 14.2 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds per game and 3.2 assists per game.
- Mahamadou Diawara's 6.8 rebounds per game and Stephan D. Swenson's 3.7 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Hatters rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The 3.5 three-pointers Chase Johnston knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Hatters.
- The Hatters leaders in steals and blocks are Johnston (1.3 steals per game) and Diawara (1.7 blocks per game).
North Alabama vs Stetson: Last 5 Meetings
Stetson leads the past five matchups 4-1 over North Alabama. The Hatters have a 3-0 record against the spread in those games against the Lions.
North Alabama vs Stetson (Last 5 Games)
- The Lions score 82.5 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 70.8 the Hatters give up.
- North Alabama is 0-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Stetson is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 82.5 points.
- The Hatters' 66 points per game are only 4.3 more points than the 61.7 the Lions allow to opponents.
- Stetson has compiled a 2-1 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 61.7 points.
- North Alabama has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 66 points.
- The Lions have totaled 125 more points than their opponents this season (20.8 per game on average), while the Hatters have been out-scored by 29 total points (4.8 per game average differential).
- The Lions average 46.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Hatters by 9.3 boards per contest.
- North Alabama is 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Stetson is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Lions average 14.8 offensive boards per game, more than the Hatters by four rebounds per contest.
- The Lions are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hatters are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- North Alabama fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +9.5 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Stetson, which averages a margin of -1.8.