The Jackson State Tigers (0-5) are favored (-5) to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the North Alabama Lions (4-2) at 1:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Flowers Hall. The over/under for the matchup is 131.
North Alabama vs Jackson State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Alabama and Jackson State
North Alabama and Jackson State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James leads the Lions in scoring, racking up 16.6 points per game.
- Will Soucie leads North Alabama with 3.0 assists per game and Emanuel Littles paces the squad with 12.4 rebounds per contest.
- Jamari Blackmon averages 2.2 made threes per game to lead the Lions.
- North Alabama's steals leader is Blackmon, who collects 1.7 per game. Payton Youngblood leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
Jackson State Leaders
- Tristan Jarrett's strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.4 points per game and 2.2 assists per game.
- Jayveous McKinnis collects all of the boards and is the Jackson State leader in rebounds, pulling down 10.0 per game.
- Jarrett makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, cashing in 1.8 treys per game.
- Jarrett leads the Lions with 1.7 steals per game and McKinnis is their top shot blocker with 2.0 blocks per game.
- The 82.5 points per game the Lions average are only 4.5 more points than the Tigers allow (78).
- North Alabama is 4-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 78 points.
- Jackson State is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when allowing more than 82.5 points.
- The Tigers average only 4.6 fewer points than the Lions allow (58).
- Jackson State has compiled a 0-3 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 58 points.
- North Alabama is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 53.4 points.
- The Lions have totaled 147 more points than their opponents this season (24.5 per game on average), while the Tigers have been out-scored by 123 total points (24.6 per game average differential).
- The Lions average 46.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Tigers by 13.5 boards per contest.
- North Alabama is 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Jackson State is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Lions collect 14.8 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Tigers by 4.6 rebounds per game.
- The Lions are 0-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Tigers are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- The Lions find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +9.5 rebounds per game, and the Tigers struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -9.2.