A game after he scored 20 points in an 82-78 win over George Washington, Davion Warren leads the Hampton Pirates (1-0) on the road against the Norfolk State Spartans (2-1) as 8.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, December 7, 2020. The point total in the matchup is 146.
Norfolk State vs Hampton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Norfolk State Leaders
- The Spartans points and assists leader is Devante Carter. He scores 14.0 points per game and contributes 4.0 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by J.J. Matthews' 5.7 per game.
- The Spartans are paced by Daryl Anderson from beyond the arc -- he hits 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Kyonze Chavis leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Matthews collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Norfolk State.
- Warren scored 10.2 points per game last season while adding 6.2 rebounds.
- Russell Dean racked up 2.0 assists per game.
- Warren had a solid showing from long distance a season ago, making 0.9 shots from downtown per game.
- Edward Oliver-Hampton collected 0.7 steals per game. Warren averaged 0.6 blocks a game.
Norfolk State vs Hampton: Last 2 Meetings
Norfolk State and Hampton have a tied 1-1 record in their last two head-to-head matchups. In those games against the Spartans, the Pirates have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Norfolk State vs Hampton (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the Spartans averaged 70.5 points per game, 8.6 fewer points than the 79.1 the Pirates allowed.
- Norfolk State finished with a record of 4-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall last season when scoring more than 79.1 points.
- When Hampton's opponents scored more than 70.5 points last season, it finished 7-11 against the spread and 8-18 overall.
- The Pirates' 77.5 points per game last year were 12.6 more points than the 64.9 the Spartans allowed to opponents.
- Hampton compiled a 10-0 ATS record and finished 14-14 overall last season in games it scored more than 64.9 points.
- Norfolk State went 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall last season when it allowed more than 77.5 points.
- The Spartans totaled 174 more points than their opponents last season (5.6 per game on average), while the Pirates were out-scored by 56 total points (1.6 per game average differential).
- The Spartans and the Pirates rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 34 and 33.5 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Norfolk State earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Hampton was 5-10.
- The Spartans and the Pirates were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 9.8 and 9.1 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Spartans were 5-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pirates were 4-5 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Norfolk State faired well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +1.6 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Hampton who averaged a margin of -0.5.