The Norfolk State Spartans (3-2) are favored by 1.5 points against the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (3-3) on Friday, December 18, 2020 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Norfolk State vs UNC Wilmington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Norfolk State and UNC Wilmington
Norfolk State and UNC Wilmington Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Norfolk State Leaders
- Devante Carter leads the Spartans in scoring (17.0 points per game), rebounding (7.0 per game) and assisting (4.2 per game).
- The Spartans are paced by Daryl Anderson from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 2.8 shots from downtown per game.
- Kyonze Chavis leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. J.J. Matthews collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Norfolk State.
UNC Wilmington Leaders
- Mike Okauru grabs 6.0 rebounds per game, 3.2 assists per game, and 12.4 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Seahawks in both rebounds and assists.
- Jaylen Sims has outperformed his UNC Wilmington teammates in scoring, putting up 23.3 points per game to go with 6.0 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- The 3.8 three-pointers Sims makes per game are a team-high mark for the Seahawks.
- The Seahawks leaders in steals and blocks are Okauru (1.8 steals per game) and Jake Boggs (1.2 blocks per game).
- The 65.8 points per game the Spartans record are 8.9 fewer points than the Seahawks give up (74.7).
- Norfolk State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 74.7 points.
- When UNC Wilmington gives up more than 65.8 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Seahawks' 79.5 points per game are 12.5 more points than the 67 the Spartans give up to opponents.
- UNC Wilmington is 2-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 67 points.
- Norfolk State has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 79.5 points.
- The Spartans have a -6-point scoring differential on the season (-1.2 per game). The Seahawks have out-scored opponents by 29 points on the season (4.8 more per game).
- The Spartans and the Seahawks are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (35 and 31.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Norfolk State earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UNC Wilmington is 1-2.
- The Spartans average 6.4 offensive rebounds per game, -1.6 rebounds less than the Seahawks.
- The Seahawks are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Spartans are 3-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both squads this season. Norfolk State records a rebounding margin of -3.4 rebounds per game. UNC Wilmington averages a margin -2.5 rebounds.