The Santa Clara Broncos (4-0) are favored (-0.5) to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the New Mexico State Aggies (1-0) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Kaiser Permanente Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 62 points.
New Mexico State vs Santa Clara Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|New Mexico State
New Mexico State Leaders
- Jabari Rice put up 12.7 points per game last season.
- Johnny McCants notched 9.2 rebounds per game and Evan Gilyard averaged 2.9 assists per game .
- Rice had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- McCants grabbed 1.0 steal and 0.5 blocks per game.
Santa Clara Leaders
- Josip Vrankic outpaced his teammates on the Broncos scoring front by putting up 18.8 points per game. He adds 7.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Santa Clara leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jaden Bediako with 9.8 rebounds per game and Christian Carlyle with 3.0 assists per game.
- Keshawn Justice averages 1.5 made threes per game to pace the Broncos.
- Justice leads the Aggies with 2.0 steals per game and Bediako is their top shot blocker with 1.5 blocks per game.
- Last season, the Aggies scored only 0.3 fewer points per contest (71.4) than the Broncos allowed (71.7).
- When New Mexico State put up more than 71.7 points last season, it went 5-0 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
- Santa Clara went 3-9-1 against the spread and 3-11 overall last season when allowing more than 71.4 points.
- The Broncos put up an average of 75.7 points per game last year, 16 more points than the 59.7 the Aggies allowed to opponents.
- Santa Clara went 11-0-1 against the spread and 20-11 overall when it scored more than 59.7 points last season.
- New Mexico State had an ATS record of 0-3 and a 1-2 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 75.7 points.
- The Aggies out-scored their opponents by a total of 362 points last season (11.7 points per game on average), and the Broncos put up 133 more points than their opponents on the year (four per game).
- The Aggies and the Broncos rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 32.8 and 32.2 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When New Mexico State earned the rebounding advantage they were 10-9 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Santa Clara was 3-10.
- The Aggies averaged 9.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Broncos by 3.3 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Aggies were 7-11 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Broncos were 4-10-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- New Mexico State recorded an average rebounding margin of +8.1 rebounds per game, and Santa Clara averaged a margin of -1 rebounds.