The Maine Black Bears (0-3) are big, 12-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the NJIT Highlanders (2-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at NJIT Wellness and Events Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 129.5.
NJIT vs Maine Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for NJIT and Maine
NJIT and Maine Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Zach Cooks leads the Highlanders in scoring, putting up 16.2 points per game.
- Antwuan Butler leads NJIT with 2.7 assists a game and Souleymane Diakite paces the squad with 7.3 rebounds per outing.
- The Highlanders are paced by Dylan O'Hearn from long distance -- he makes 1.8 shots from downtown per game.
- NJIT's steals leader is Cooks, who collects 2.0 per game. Diakite leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- The Black Bears leader in scoring is LeChaun DuHart with 11.2 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds per game and 1.8 assists per game.
- Stephane Ingo's 9.2 rebounds per game and Adefolarin Adetogun's 2.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Black Bears rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- DuHart averages 2.2 made threes per game to pace the Black Bears.
- Maine's Ja'Shonte Wright-McLeish has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Ingo is first in blocks with 2.4 per game.
Betting on the Over/Under
NJIT has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 129.5, in 100% of its four games this season.
In 33.3% of Maine games this season (1/3), the total points scored was greater than Saturday's over/under of 129.5.
Saturday's over/under is 3.7 points higher than the combined 125.8 PPG average of the two teams.
These two squads surrender a combined 138.5 points per game, 9.0 more than this contest's over/under.
Highlanders games this season feature an average total of 138.2 points, a number 8.7 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 126 PPG average total in Black Bears games this season is 3.5 points fewer than this game's over/under.