The Hartford Hawks (5-2) will look to continue a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the New Hampshire Wildcats (1-2) on Monday, December 28, 2020 at Lundholm Gymnasium as 4-point underdogs. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
New Hampshire vs Hartford Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for New Hampshire and Hartford
New Hampshire and Hartford Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
New Hampshire Leaders
- Nick Guadarrama leads the Wildcats in scoring (17.0 points per game) and rebounding (12.5 rebounds per game).
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo paces the team with 3.3 assists per game.
- Josh Hopkins paces the Wildcats with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Nick Johnson leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Jayden Martinez collects 1.0 block a contest to pace New Hampshire.
- Moses Flowers leads the team in both scoring (12.1 points per game) and rebounding (6.1 rebounds per game).
- The Hartford leader in assists is PJ Henry with 2.0 assists per game.
- DJ Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hawks, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Traci Carter is at the top of Hartford's steals hierarchy with 2.4 steals per game and Hunter Marks leads the squad in blocks with 0.4 per game.
New Hampshire vs Hartford: Last 2 Meetings
The record between New Hampshire and Hartford is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. The Wildcats and the Hawks have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
New Hampshire vs Hartford (Last 2 Games)
- The Wildcats put up 78.7 points per game, 15 more points than the 63.7 the Hawks give up.
- New Hampshire has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when putting up more than 63.7 points.
- Hartford has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing more than 78.7 points.
- The Hawks put up an average of 64.4 points per game, 5.9 fewer points than the 70.3 the Wildcats give up.
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Hartford is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- New Hampshire has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents score more than 64.4 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled 25 more points than their opponents this season (8.4 per game on average), and the Hawks have scored only five more points than their opponents (0.7 per game).
- The Wildcats average 46.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Hawks by 11.8 boards per contest.
- The Wildcats are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hawks are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Wildcats average 14.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Hawks by 4.7 rebounds per contest.
- When the Wildcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Hawks are 1-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Wildcats record an average rebounding margin of +8.7 rebounds per game, and the Hawks average a margin of +0.3 rebounds.