The Hartford Hawks (5-2) are 4-point underdogs as they try to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the New Hampshire Wildcats (1-2) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Lundholm Gymnasium. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 134.5.
New Hampshire vs Hartford Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for New Hampshire and Hartford
New Hampshire and Hartford Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
New Hampshire Leaders
- Nick Guadarrama leads the Wildcats in scoring (17.0 points per game) and rebounding (12.5 rebounds per game).
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo paces the team with 3.3 assists per game.
- Josh Hopkins paces the Wildcats with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- The Wildcats steals leader is Nick Johnson, who collects 1.7 per game. Jayden Martinez leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
- Moses Flowers is at the top of the Hawks scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 12.1 points per game and 6.1 rebounds per game this season.
- PJ Henry is the Hawks go-to assist guy, averaging 2.0 per game.
- DJ Mitchell makes a team-high 2.1 three-pointers per game for the Hawks.
- Nobody on Hartford grabs more steals than Traci Carter (2.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Hunter Marks (0.4 per game).
New Hampshire vs Hartford: Last 2 Meetings
The Wildcats and the Hawks have split their last two games 1-1. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the season series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
New Hampshire vs Hartford (Last 2 Games)
- The Wildcats score 15 more points per game (78.7) than the Hawks give up (63.7).
- When New Hampshire scores more than 63.7 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- When Hartford gives up more than 78.7 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Hawks average 5.9 fewer points per game (64.4) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (70.3).
- Hartford is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
- New Hampshire has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents score more than 64.4 points.
- The Wildcats have put up a total of 25 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.4 per game), and the Hawks have out-scored opponents by only five points on the season (0.7 more per game).
- The Wildcats average 46.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Hawks by 11.8 boards per contest.
- When New Hampshire earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Hartford is 2-0.
- The Wildcats average 14.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Hawks by 4.7 rebounds per contest.
- When the Wildcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Hawks are 1-1.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. New Hampshire records an average rebounding margin of +8.7 rebounds per game. Hartford averages a margin of +0.3 rebounds.