The Grand Canyon Antelopes (3-0) are favored (-1) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 at GCU Arena. The over/under is set at 66 in the matchup.
Nevada vs Grand Canyon Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Nevada and Grand Canyon
Nevada and Grand Canyon Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Grant Shertfield leads the Wolf Pack in scoring (15.5 points per game) and assisting (4.0 assists per game).
- Robby Robinson paces Nevada with 8.3 rebounds per game.
- The Wolf Pack are paced by Zane Meeks from long distance -- he knocks down 2.0 shots from downtown per game.
- Nevada's steals leader is Shertfield, who grabs 1.5 per game. Warren Washington leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
Grand Canyon Leaders
- Alessandro Lever outpaced his teammates on the Antelopes scoring front by putting up 16.7 points per game. He adds 5.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Grand Canyon leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Asbjorn Midtgaard with 12.0 rebounds per game and Jovan Blacksher Jr. with 5.3 assists per game.
- Chance McMillian leads the Antelopes in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.3 made threes per game.
- Blacksher leads the Wolf Pack with 1.5 steals per game and Bryce Okpoh is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
Nevada vs Grand Canyon: Last Meeting
Nevada vs Grand Canyon (Last 1 Games)
- The Wolf Pack average 10.2 more points per game (65.2) than the Antelopes allow (55).
- When Nevada totals more than 55 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- In games when Grand Canyon gives up more than 65.2 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Antelopes put up 18.7 more points per game (83.7) than the Wolf Pack allow (65).
- Grand Canyon is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 65 points.
- Nevada has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 83.7 points.
- The Wolf Pack have totaled only one more point than their opponents this season (0.2 per game on average), and the Antelopes have scored 86 more points than their opponents (28.7 per game).
- The Wolf Pack average 43.2 rebounds per game, -6.1 boards per contest fewer than the Antelopes.
- The Antelopes are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wolf Pack are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding advantage
- The Wolf Pack average 9.8 offensive boards per game, -4.5 rebounds fewer than the Antelopes.
- When the Antelopes grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wolf Pack are 2-0.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Nevada records an average rebounding margin of +5.7 rebounds per game. Grand Canyon averages a margin of +22.6 rebounds.