The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-1) host the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-2) as 0.5-point favorites after Teddy Allen racked up 23 points in the Cornhuskers 76-69 victory over South Dakota. The matchup airs on ESP2 at 7:15 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The matchup has an over/under set at 69.5 points.
Nebraska vs Georgia Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Nebraska and Georgia Tech
Nebraska and Georgia Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Allen leads the Cornhuskers scoring 19.0 points per game.
- Dalano Banton leads Nebraska with 5.8 assists per game and Lat Mayen paces the squad with 6.8 rebounds per outing.
- The 2.5 three-pointers Mayen hits per game are a team-high mark for the Cornhuskers.
- Allen leads the team with 3.5 steals per game. Banton collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace the Cornhuskers.
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Moses Wright has the top Yellow Jackets spot in two categories: scoring (24.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.0 rebounds per game).
- Jose Alvarado puts in work giving out assists and is Georgia Tech's assist leader with 4.3 per game.
- The 2.0 three-pointers Bubba Parham makes per game are a team-high mark for the Yellow Jackets.
- Nobody on Georgia Tech grabs more steals than Alvarado (3.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Wright (1.3 per game).
Nebraska vs Georgia Tech: Last Meeting
Nebraska vs Georgia Tech (Last 1 Games)
- The Cornhuskers average 81.5 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than the 89.3 the Yellow Jackets allow.
- Nebraska is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when scoring more than 89.3 points.
- When Georgia Tech allows more than 81.5 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Yellow Jackets score 28.2 more points per game (90.7) than the Cornhuskers give up to opponents (62.5).
- Georgia Tech has gone 1-2 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.5 points.
- Nebraska is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 90.7 points.
- The Cornhuskers have totaled 76 more points than their opponents this season (19 per game on average), and the Yellow Jackets have scored just four more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).
- The Cornhuskers and the Yellow Jackets are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 41 and 42.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Yellow Jackets are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cornhuskers are 0-1 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Cornhuskers average 12.2 offensive rebounds per game, -2.8 rebounds less than the Yellow Jackets.
- The Yellow Jackets are 0-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Cornhuskers are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for the Cornhuskers with a mark of -2.2 rebounds per game. The Yellow Jackets routinely find success on the boards, averaging a margin of +three.