Prentiss Hubb leads the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (0-1) into a matchup against the Detroit Mercy Titans (0-1) after scoring 23 points in an 80-70 loss to Michigan State. The Titans are 7.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, December 6, 2020, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 71.5.
Notre Dame vs Detroit Mercy Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Notre Dame Leaders
- Hubb contributed 12.1 points per game last season while tacking on 5.1 assists.
- Nate Laszewski averaged 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Hubb knocked down 2.4 threes per game.
- Hubb swiped 1.0 steal per game. Juwan Durham collected 2.1 blocks an outing.
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Antoine Davis scored 24.3 points per game and averaged 4.4 assists per outing last season.
- Chris Brandon grabbed 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Davis had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Davis averaged 1.7 steals per game. Brandon collected 1.4 blocks a game.
Notre Dame vs Detroit Mercy: Last Meeting
Notre Dame vs Detroit Mercy (Last 1 Games)
- Last season, the Fighting Irish put up just 3.9 fewer points per contest (74.2) than the Titans gave up (78.1).
- Notre Dame had a 10-0 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall last season when putting up more than 78.1 points.
- When Detroit Mercy gave up more than 74.2 points last season, it went 7-10 against the spread and 2-17 overall.
- The Titans' 70.2 points per game last year were just 1.6 more points than the 68.6 the Fighting Irish gave up to opponents.
- Detroit Mercy put together an 11-0 ATS record and a 7-9 overall record last season in games it scored more than 68.6 points.
- Notre Dame had an 8-9 record overall and an ATS record of 7-8-1 last season when its opponents scored more than 70.2 points.
- The Fighting Irish out-scored their opponents by a total of 181 points last season (5.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Titans out-scored them by 247 more points on the year (7.9 per game).
- The Fighting Irish and the Titans rebounded at a similar rate last season (34.7 and 32.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When Notre Dame earned the rebounding advantage they were 11-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Detroit Mercy was 4-7.
- The Fighting Irish averaged 8.9 offensive boards per game, -1.1 rebounds fewer than the Titans.
- The Titans were 6-9 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Fighting Irish were 5-8-1 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both organizations last year. The Fighting Irish recorded an average rebounding margin of -0.5 rebounds per game, and the Titans averaged a margin of -0.9 rebounds.