The NC State Wolf Pack (4-1) host the No. 17 North Carolina Tar Heels (5-2) after winning three straight home games. The Tar Heels are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The over/under is 146.5 for the matchup.
North Carolina vs NC State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for North Carolina and NC State
North Carolina and NC State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
North Carolina Leaders
- Garrison Brooks leads the Tar Heels scoring 11.6 points per game.
- Caleb Love leads the team with 3.7 assists per game and Armando Bacot paces the squad with 8.7 rebounds per contest.
- RJ Davis leads the Tar Heels with a team-high 1.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Rechon 'Leaky' Black leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Day'Ron Sharpe collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace North Carolina.
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels owns the Wolf Pack top spot in scoring with 16.2 points per game and also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- The Wolf Pack leaders in rebounds and assists are Manny Bates (6.0 rebounds per game) and Cam Hayes (5.3 assists per game).
- Thomas Allen leads the Wolf Pack in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- The Wolf Pack leaders in steals and blocks are Daniels (2.4 steals per game) and Bates (3.6 blocks per game).
North Carolina vs NC State: Last 4 Meetings
The Tar Heels have a 4-0 record in the last four games against the Wolf Pack. The Tar Heels have beat the spread more often than not against the Wolf Pack, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
North Carolina vs NC State (Last 4 Games)
- The 74.1 points per game the Tar Heels put up are 13.9 more points than the Wolf Pack allow (60.2).
- North Carolina is 5-2 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 60.2 points.
- When NC State allows more than 74.1 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Wolf Pack score an average of 81.8 points per game, 15.2 more points than the 66.6 the Tar Heels allow.
- NC State has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
- North Carolina has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 81.8 points.
- The Tar Heels have totaled 53 more points than their opponents this season (7.5 per game on average), and the Wolf Pack have scored 108 more points than their opponents (21.6 per game).
- The Tar Heels average 45.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Wolf Pack by 11.4 boards per contest.
- When North Carolina earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, NC State is 2-1.
- The Tar Heels average 16 offensive boards per game, more than the Wolf Pack by 5.8 rebounds per contest.
- When the Tar Heels grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wolf Pack are 1-1.
- North Carolina fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +12.7 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for NC State, which averages a margin of -1.4.