The NC State Wolf Pack (5-1) are favored (by 8.5 points) to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the Boston College Eagles (2-5) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 152.5.
NC State vs Boston College Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for NC State and Boston College
NC State and Boston College Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
NC State Leaders
- The Wolf Pack scoring leader is Devon Daniels, who averages 17.0 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Manny Bates' 6.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Cam Hayes' 4.3 assists per game .
- Braxton Beverly makes a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Wolf Pack.
- NC State's blocks leader is Bates, who records 3.8 per game. Daniels leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a contest.
Boston College Leaders
- Wynston Tabbs outpaced his teammates on the Eagles scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game this season.
- The Eagles leaders in rebounds and assists are James Karnik (7.0 rebounds per game) and Makai Ashton-Langford (2.9 assists per game).
- Tabbs knocks down a team-high 2.1 three-pointers per game for the Eagles.
- The Eagles leaders in steals and blocks are Ashton-Langford (2.0 steals per game) and CJ Felder (1.9 blocks per game).
NC State vs Boston College: Last 3 Meetings
NC State leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Boston College. The Eagles have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Wolf Pack.
NC State vs Boston College (Last 3 Games)
- The Wolf Pack score only 0.8 fewer points per game (81.3) than the Eagles allow (82.1).
- NC State is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 82.1 points.
- Boston College is 0-4 overall and 0-3-1 against the spread when giving up more than 81.3 points.
- The Eagles' 74.3 points per game are 11.5 more points than the 62.8 the Wolf Pack allow.
- When it scores more than 62.8 points, Boston College is 3-0-1 against the spread and 2-5 overall.
- NC State has a 1-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents score more than 74.3 points.
- The Wolf Pack have totaled 111 more points than their opponents this season (18.5 per game on average), while the Eagles have been out-scored by 55 total points (7.8 per game average differential).
- The Wolf Pack and the Eagles rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 33.8 and 31.7 boards per game, respectively.
- The Wolf Pack are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Eagles are 2-3 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Wolf Pack grab 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Eagles by two rebounds per game.
- The Wolf Pack are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Eagles are 2-1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both organizations this year. The Wolf Pack record an average rebounding margin of -2.5 rebounds per game, and the Eagles average a margin of -4.4 rebounds.