The Navy Midshipmen (5-1) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (0-1) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Alumni Hall (Navy) as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is 140.
Navy vs Lehigh Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Cam Davis leads the Midshipmen in points and assists. He scores 19.0 points per game while adding 2.9 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Greg Summers' 5.3 per game.
- The Midshipmen are led by John Carter Jr. from long distance. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Navy's blocks leader is Daniel Deaver, who collects 0.4 per game. Davis leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Jeameril Wilson put up 10.6 points per game last season and grabbed 5.3 rebounds a contest.
- Marques Wilson collected 2.8 assists per game.
- Marques Wilson had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago, making 1.1 shots from downtown per game.
- Marques Wilson nicked 0.8 steals per game. Jeameril Wilson collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
Navy vs Lehigh: Last 5 Meetings
Navy has a 3-2 record in the last five games with Lehigh. The Midshipmen have a 3-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Mountain Hawks.
Navy vs Lehigh (Last 5 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Navy and its opponents went over the current 140 total in five of 30 games (16.7%) last season
In 16 of 32 (50%) Lehigh games last season, the total points scored elevated above Sunday's 140 over/under.
The combined points per game average of the two teams last season, 131.8, is 8.2 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
This contest's over/under is 2.8 points above the 137.2 these two squads combined to allow per game last season.
Midshipmen games had an average total of 127.7 points last season, 12.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
The 141.3 PPG average total from Mountain Hawks games last season was 1.3 points more than this game's over/under.