A game after he scored 22 points in a 76-65 win over Illinois State, Tevin Brown leads the Murray State Racers (2-1) at home against the Austin Peay Governors (3-1) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The Racers are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 69.
Murray State vs Austin Peay Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Murray State and Austin Peay
Murray State and Austin Peay Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Murray State Leaders
- The Racers points and rebounds leader is Brown. He scores 15.0 points per game and grabs 8.0 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Justice Hill's 6.0 per game.
- Brown averages 2.0 made threes per game to lead the Racers.
- Murray State's steals leader is Brown, who grabs 1.7 per game. Devin Gilmore leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor has the top Governors spot in two categories: scoring (19.5 points per game) and rebounding (12.0 rebounds per game).
- The Austin Peay leader in assists is Carlos Paez with 4.5 assists per game.
- Reginald Gee makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Jordyn Adams is at the top of Austin Peay's steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Mike Peake leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
Murray State vs Austin Peay: Last 3 Meetings
The Racers have a 2-1 record in the last three games against the Governors. The Racers have beat the spread more often than not against the Governors, holding a 2-0-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Murray State vs Austin Peay (Last 3 Games)
- The Racers record 40.8 more points per game (103.3) than the Governors allow (62.5).
- When Murray State totals more than 62.5 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Austin Peay is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when giving up more than 103.3 points.
- The Governors' 78.2 points per game are just 1.1 fewer points than the 79.3 the Racers allow to opponents.
- Austin Peay is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it scores more than 79.3 points.
- Murray State is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 78.2 points.
- The Racers have put up a total of 72 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 24 per game), and the Governors have out-scored opponents by 63 points on the season (15.7 more per game).
- The Racers average 53.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Governors by 13.5 boards per contest.
- The Racers are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Governors are 0-0 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Racers average 12 offensive boards per game, -2.2 rebounds fewer than the Governors.
- The Governors are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Racers are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Racers record an average rebounding margin of +19.3 rebounds per game, and the Governors average a margin of +8.3 rebounds.