The Murray State Racers (3-1) square off against the Southern Illinois Salukis (2-0) as 3.5-point favorites on Friday, December 11, 2020 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 63 points.
Murray State vs Southern Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Murray State Leaders
- Tevin Brown leads the Racers in points and rebounds. He averages 16.0 points per game while tacking on 7.0 rebounds.
- Justice Hill paces the squad with 4.8 assists per game.
- Brown is the top three-point shooter for the Racers, hitting 2.8 per game.
- Brown leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Ja'queze Kirby collects 1.0 block an outing to pace the Racers.
Southern Illinois Leaders
- Marcus Domask contributed 13.6 points per game last season and pulled down 5.2 rebounds a contest.
- Lance Jones dished out 2.5 assists per game.
- A season ago, Domask made 1.7 threes per game.
- Jones swiped 1.0 steal per game. Domask collected 0.4 blocks a contest.
Murray State vs Southern Illinois: Last 2 Meetings
The Racers are 2-0 against the Salukis in the last two meetings between the two teams. The Racers have covered the spread more often than not against the Salukis, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Murray State vs Southern Illinois (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the 75.4 points per game the Racers put up were 13.2 more points than the Salukis gave up (62.2).
- When Murray State scored more than 62.2 points last season, it put together a record of 12-0-1 against the spread and 22-7 overall.
- When Southern Illinois gave up more than 75.4 points last season, it went 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Salukis put up an average of 62.6 points per game last year, just 2.1 fewer points than the 64.7 the Racers gave up to opponents.
- Southern Illinois compiled an 8-0 ATS record and went 11-4 overall last season in games it scored more than 64.7 points.
- Murray State's record was 4-9-1 against the spread and 10-9 overall when it allowed its opponents to score more than 62.6 points last season.
- The Racers scored a total of 343 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 10.7 per game), and the Salukis out-scored opponents by only 11 points on the season (0.4 more per game).
- The Racers averaged 35.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Salukis by 8.2 boards per contest last season.
- Murray State was 12-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Southern Illinois was 5-10 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Racers averaged 8.3 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Salukis by 2.9 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Racers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 8-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Salukis were 7-8.
- Murray State faired well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.1 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Southern Illinois who averaged a margin of -5.8.