The Southern Illinois Salukis (2-0) are 5.5-point underdogs against the Murray State Racers (3-1) at SIU Arena on Friday, December 11, 2020. The game begins at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is 135 in the matchup.
Murray State vs Southern Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Murray State Leaders
- Tevin Brown leads the Racers in points and rebounds. He contributes 16.0 points per game while adding 7.0 rebounds.
- Murray State's assists leader is Justice Hill, who racks up 4.8 assists per game.
- Brown makes 2.8 threes per game to lead the Racers.
- Brown leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Ja'queze Kirby collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Murray State.
Southern Illinois Leaders
- Marcus Domask put up 13.6 points per game last season while also adding 5.2 rebounds.
- Lance Jones notched 2.5 assists per game.
- A season ago, Domask connected on 1.7 threes per game.
- Jones collected 1.0 steal per game. Domask averaged 0.4 blocks a game.
Murray State vs Southern Illinois: Last 2 Meetings
Murray State has won both of its matchups against Southern Illinois. The Racers have covered the spread more often than not against the Salukis, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Murray State vs Southern Illinois (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the 75.4 points per game the Racers averaged were 13.2 more points than the Salukis gave up (62.2).
- Murray State had a 12-0-1 record against the spread and a 22-7 record overall last season when scoring more than 62.2 points.
- Southern Illinois had a 0-4 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall last season when giving up more than 75.4 points.
- The Salukis' 62.6 points per game last year were just 2.1 fewer points than the 64.7 the Racers gave up to opponents.
- When it scored more than 64.7 points last season, Southern Illinois finished 8-0 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- Murray State went 4-9-1 against the spread and 10-9 overall last season when it gave up more than 62.6 points.
- The Racers totaled 343 more points than their opponents last season (10.7 per game on average), and the Salukis scored only 11 more points than their opponents (0.4 per game).
- The Racers averaged 35.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Salukis by 8.2 boards per contest last season.
- When Murray State earned the rebounding advantage they were 12-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Southern Illinois was 5-10.
- The Racers averaged 8.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Salukis by 2.9 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Racers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 8-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Salukis were 7-8.
- Murray State faired well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.1 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Southern Illinois who averaged a margin of -5.8.