The Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-4) host the Murray State Racers (4-2) as 4-point favorites after Josiah Wallace put up 22 points in the Panthers 92-88 victory over Western Illinois. The matchup is at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The point total is 140.5 in the matchup.
Murray State vs Eastern Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Murray State and Eastern Illinois
Murray State and Eastern Illinois Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Murray State Leaders
- Tevin Brown leads the Racers in points and assists. He scores 13.3 points per game while adding 4.1 assists.
- Murray State is led in rebounds by KJ Williams' 7.0 per game.
- Brown averages 1.7 made threes per game to lead the Racers.
- Murray State's steals leader is Brown, who averages 1.3 per game. Ja'Queze Kirby leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Wallace outpaced his teammates on the Panthers scoring front by putting up 17.9 points per game. He adds 3.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game this season.
- The Panthers leaders in rebounds and assists are George Dixon (7.8 rebounds per game) and Marvin Johnson (3.9 assists per game).
- The Panthers are led by Mack Smith from beyond the arc -- he hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Eastern Illinois' Dixon has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.2 per game and Jordan Skipper-Brown is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Murray State vs Eastern Illinois: Last 4 Meetings
Murray State has a 3-1 record in the last four games with Eastern Illinois. The Panthers have beat the spread more often than not against the Racers, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Murray State vs Eastern Illinois (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Murray State and its opponents have gone over the current 140.5 total in three of six games (50%) this season
In three of seven (42.9%) Eastern Illinois games this season, the total points scored surpassed Thursday's 140.5 over/under.
Thursday's total is 24.3 points lower than the two team's combined 164.8 points per game average.
This contest's total is 2.9 points under the 143.4 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The Racers and their opponents have scored an average of 161.2 points per game in 2020-21, 20.7 more than Thursday's total.
The 140.5-point over/under for this game is 6.5 points below the 147 points per game average total in Panthers games this season.