The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-2) are favored by 1 points against the Chattanooga Mocs (2-0) on Monday, December 7, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 65 points.
Middle Tennessee vs Chattanooga Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- The Blue Raiders scoring leader is Donovan Sims, who puts up 10.7 points per game.
- DeAndre Dishman paces Middle Tennessee with 6.0 rebounds a game and Dontrell Shuler leads the squad with 2.7 assists per contest.
- Sims is the top three-point shooter for the Blue Raiders, hitting 2.3 per game.
- Middle Tennessee's steals leader is Shuler, who collects 2.0 per game. Jo'Vontae Millner leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
- David Jean-Baptiste scored 12.6 points per game last season and dished out 2.4 assists.
- Darius Banks collected 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Banks had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Banks averaged 1.5 steals per game. A.J. Caldwell collected 0.2 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the Blue Raiders recorded just 2.2 more points per game (70.7) than the Mocs gave up (68.5).
- Middle Tennessee went 5-0 against the spread and 5-10 overall last season when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- Chattanooga went 3-8-1 against the spread and 5-9 overall last season when giving up more than 70.7 points.
- The Mocs averaged only 2.2 fewer points per game last year (73) than the Blue Raiders gave up to opponents (75.2).
- Chattanooga put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 75.2 points.
- Middle Tennessee went 4-10 against the spread and 2-16 overall last season when it allowed more than 73 points.
- The Blue Raiders had a -139-point scoring differential last season (-4.5 per game). The Mocs out-scored opponents by 149 points on the season (4.5 more per game).
- The Blue Raiders and the Mocs rebounded at a similar rate last season (31.5 and 32.4 boards per game, respectively).
- When Chattanooga earned the rebounding advantage they were 10-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Middle Tennessee was 4-13.
- The Blue Raiders averaged 9 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Mocs by 1.3 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Blue Raiders grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-6-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Mocs were 7-5-2.
- Middle Tennessee recorded an average rebounding margin of -1.9 rebounds per game, and Chattanooga averaged a margin of +1.9 rebounds.