The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-9) will look to break a nine-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Morehead State Eagles (4-6) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena as 4-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
Morehead State vs Tennessee Tech Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Morehead State and Tennessee Tech
Morehead State and Tennessee Tech Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome leads the Eagles in points and rebounds. He averages 10.8 points per game while also adding 7.2 rebounds.
- Ta'Lon Cooper paces the team with 3.6 assists per game.
- Skyelar Potter leads the Eagles with a team-high 2.1 made three-pointers per game.
- Morehead State's steals leader is Cooper, who collects 0.8 per game. Broome leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- The Golden Eagles leader in scoring is Jr. Clay with 15.5 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds per game and 3.5 assists per game.
- The Golden Eagles leaders in rebounds and assists are Amadou Sylla (6.0 rebounds per game) and Keishawn Davidson (3.5 assists per game).
- Clay averages 2.4 made threes per game to pace the Golden Eagles.
- The Golden Eagles leaders in steals and blocks are Clay (2.4 steals per game) and Sylla (0.5 blocks per game).
Morehead State vs Tennessee Tech: Last 4 Meetings
The Eagles have a 3-1 record in the last four matchups against the Golden Eagles. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Eagles and the Golden Eagles have a 1-1 ATS record.
Morehead State vs Tennessee Tech (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Morehead State and its opponents have gone over the current 133 total in five of 10 games (50%) this season
Six Tennessee Tech games this season featured a total above Thursday's set over/under of 133 (66.7%).
The two teams combine to score 123.3 points per game, 9.7 less than the total in this contest.
The 147.7 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 14.7 more than the 133 over/under in this contest.
Eagles games have an average total of 131.8 points this season, 1.2 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Golden Eagles have averaged a total of 139.2 points, 6.2 more than the set total in this contest.