The Portland Pilots (5-2) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a four-game home win streak when they take on the Montana State Bobcats (2-2) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Chiles Center. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is 144.
Montana State vs Portland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Montana State and Portland
Montana State and Portland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Montana State Leaders
- Amin Adamu leads the Bobcats in scoring (14.3 points per game) and assisting (3.3 assists per game).
- Jubrile Belo paces the team with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Patterson knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead the Bobcats.
- Nick Gazelas leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Belo collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace Montana State.
- Ahmed Ali's strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Pilots scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.3 points per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- Mikey Henn takes the top spot on the Pilots rebounding leaderboard, averaging 5.0 boards per game while adding 8.7 points per game.
- The Pilots are paced by Ali from beyond the arc -- he hits 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- The Pilots leaders in steals and blocks are Isiah Dasher (1.7 steals per game) and Hunter Seymour (0.8 blocks per game).
- The Bobcats average 5.2 more points per game (82.2) than the Pilots give up (77).
- Montana State is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 77 points.
- In games Portland allows more than 82.2 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Pilots put up an average of 75.9 points per game, just 2.1 fewer points than the 78 the Bobcats give up.
- Portland has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 78 points.
- Montana State is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 75.9 points.
- The Bobcats have scored only 17 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.2 per game), while the Pilots have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by eight total points, -1.1 per game).
- The Bobcats and the Pilots rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.2 and 33.3 boards per game, respectively.
- The Bobcats are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pilots are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Bobcats and the Pilots collect offensive rebounds at the exact same rate (eight offensive rebounds per game).
- The Pilots have an average rebounding margin of -4.7 rebounds per game. The Bobcats average a stale mate on the boards, recording the same rebounding average as they allow.