The Marist Red Foxes (5-1) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Monmouth Hawks (1-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at OceanFirst Bank Center as 8.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
Monmouth vs Marist Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Monmouth and Marist
Monmouth and Marist Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Deion Hammond leads the Hawks scoring 18.6 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Marcus McClary's 5.9 rebounds per game and assisting by Samuel Chaput's 3.3 assists per game .
- George Papas averages 3.4 made threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- The Hawks steals leader is Hammond, who grabs 1.7 per game. Klemen Vuga leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks an outing.
- Ricardo Wright owns the Red Foxes top spot in scoring with 12.6 points per game and also tacks on 3.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Marist leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jordan Jones with 6.1 rebounds per game and Raheim Sullivan with 3.0 assists per game.
- Wright makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Foxes, averaging 1.9 treys per game.
- Marist's Michael Cubbage has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Jones is first in blocks with 1.9 per game.
Monmouth vs Marist: Last 3 Meetings
Monmouth has a 2-1 record in the last three games against Marist. The Red Foxes have a 1-0-1 record against the spread in those contests with the Hawks.
Monmouth vs Marist (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Monmouth has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 142.5, in 100% of its three games this season.
In 16.7% of Marist games this season (1/6), the total points scored was more than Saturday's over/under of 142.5.
Saturday's over/under is 3.7 points lower than the two team's combined 146.2 points per game average.
The 144 points per game these two squads have surrendered to opponents this season are 1.5 more than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
Hawks games this season feature an average total of 164 points, a number 21.5 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Red Foxes have averaged a total of 126.2 points, 16.3 fewer than this game's set over/under.