The Monmouth Hawks (0-0) and the Hofstra Pride (2-2) hit the court in a matchup set as a pick 'em at OceanFirst Bank Center on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 69 for the matchup.
Monmouth vs Hofstra Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Deion Hammond put up 16.3 points per game last season.
- Nikkei Rutty collected 4.2 rebounds per game and Samuel Chaput dished out 3.5 assists per contest.
- Hammond had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Chaput collected 1.1 per game. Rutty averaged 0.9 blocks a game.
- The Pride leader in scoring is Tareq Coburn with 18.8 points per game. He also adds 4.5 rebounds per game and 1.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Hofstra leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Isaac Kante with 10.5 rebounds per game and Caleb Burgess with 4.8 assists per game.
- Coburn is tops from three-point range for the Pride, hitting 3.3 threes per game.
- Nobody on Hofstra grabs more steals than Kvonn Cramer (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Jalen Ray (0.8 per game).
Monmouth vs Hofstra: Last 2 Meetings
Hofstra earned victory in both of its games with Monmouth. The Pride have beat the spread more often than not against the Hawks, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Monmouth vs Hofstra (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the Hawks averaged 71.3 points per game, just 2.9 more points than the 68.4 the Pride allowed.
- When Monmouth scored more than 68.4 points last season, it put together a record of 11-0 against the spread and 14-6 overall.
- When Hofstra gave up more than 71.3 points last season, it went 8-7 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
- The Pride put up 5.8 more points per game last year (76.4) than the Hawks gave up (70.6).
- Hofstra went 21-3 overall and 16-0-1 against the spread when it scored more than 70.6 points last season.
- Monmouth's record was 3-7 against the spread and 3-7 overall when it gave up more than 76.4 points last season.
- The Hawks put up a total of 21 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 0.7 per game), and the Pride out-scored opponents by 270 points on the season (eight more per game).
- The Hawks and the Pride rebounded at a similar clip last season (31.1 and 31.6 boards per game, respectively).
- Hofstra was 13-0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Monmouth was 5-11 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Hawks and the Pride were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 7.9 and 8.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Pride grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 10-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Hawks were 9-10.
- Rebounding margin was a sore spot for the Hawks last season with a mark of -3.9 rebounds per game, and the Pride routinely had an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +0.2.