The Wichita State Shockers (1-0) host the Missouri Tigers (2-0) as 2.5-point favorites after Tyson Etienne scored 26 points in the Shockers 85-80 victory over Oral Roberts. The matchup airs on ESP2 at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 6, 2020.
Missouri vs Wichita State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Dru Smith put up 12.7 points per game last season.
- Mitchell Smith collected 4.9 rebounds per game and Drew Buggs dished out 5.3 assists per outing.
- Mark Smith was reliable from deep a season ago, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Dru Smith collected 2.1 per game. Jeremiah Tilmon averaged 1.2 blocks an outing.
Wichita State Leaders
- Etienne put up 9.4 points per game last season.
- Trey Wade pulled down 7.4 rebounds per game and Alterique Gilbert averaged 3.8 assists per game .
- Etienne had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Etienne grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Wade averaged 0.4 blocks an outing.
- Last year, the Tigers averaged 67.1 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 63.8 the Shockers gave up.
- When Missouri put up more than 63.8 points last season, it went 11-0 against the spread and 13-6 overall.
- When Wichita State's opponents scored more than 67.1 points last season, it finished 2-6-1 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- The Shockers' 71.8 points per game last year were 6.6 more points than the 65.2 the Tigers gave up to opponents.
- Wichita State went 21-1 overall and 13-0-1 against the spread when it scored more than 65.2 points last season.
- Missouri's record was 3-4 against the spread and 3-8 overall when it allowed more than 71.8 points last season.
- The Tigers totaled 61 more points than their opponents last season (1.9 per game on average), and the Shockers scored 250 more points than their opponents (eight per game).
- The Tigers and the Shockers rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 32.1 and 36.3 boards per game last season, respectively.
- The Shockers were 14-8 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers were 3-7 when they lost the battle on the glass
- The Tigers and the Shockers were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (9.6 and 10.3 offensive boards per game, respectively).
- The Shockers were 14-8 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers were 3-5 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tended to win the rebounding battle last year. The Tigers recorded an average rebounding margin of +2.1 rebounds per game, and the Shockers averaged a margin of +5.1 rebounds.