The No. 16 Missouri Tigers (5-0) will attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (1-2) on Friday, December 18, 2020 at Mizzou Arena as big, 23-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
Missouri vs Prairie View A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Missouri and Prairie View A&M
Missouri and Prairie View A&M Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 23+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Prairie View A&M
- Mark Smith leads the Tigers in scoring, putting up 17.3 points per game.
- Dru Smith leads the team with 4.7 assists a game and Jeremiah Tilmon paces the squad with 8.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Tigers are led by Mark Smith from beyond the arc -- he makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Missouri's blocks leader is Parker Braun, who records 0.7 per game. Dru Smith leads the team averaging 3.0 steals an outing.
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- The Panthers leader in scoring is Jeremiah Gambrell with 11.7 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds per game and 1.0 assist per game.
- The Panthers leaders in rebounds and assists are Jawaun Daniels (5.3 rebounds per game) and Faite Wiliams (6.0 assists per game).
- Gambrell hits 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Panthers.
- The Panthers leaders in steals and blocks are Gambrell (2.3 steals per game) and Jerroda Briscoe (0.7 blocks per game).
- The Tigers record 6.5 more points per game (79.2) than the Panthers give up (72.7).
- Missouri is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- Prairie View A&M is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 79.2 points.
- The Panthers put up an average of 64.7 points per game, only 3.1 fewer points than the 67.8 the Tigers allow.
- Prairie View A&M has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 0-0 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
- Missouri's record is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it allows more than 64.7 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 57 more points than their opponents this season (11.4 per game on average), while the Panthers have been out-scored by 24 total points (eight per game average differential).
- The Tigers and the Panthers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.2 and 32.3 boards per game, respectively).
- Missouri is 4-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Prairie View A&M is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Tigers average 9.2 offensive rebounds per game, -4.8 rebounds less than the Panthers.
- The Panthers are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- The Tigers find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +7.4 rebounds per game, and the Panthers struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -4.