SEC opponents square off when the No. 13 Missouri Tigers (7-1) visit the Mississippi State Bulldogs (6-4) at Humphrey Coliseum, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The Bulldogs are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
Missouri vs Mississippi State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Missouri and Mississippi State
Missouri and Mississippi State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Xavier Pinson leads the Tigers in points and assists. He averages 15.0 points per game while tacking on 3.3 assists.
- Missouri's rebounding leader is Jeremiah Tilmon, who pulls down 7.8 per game.
- Mark Smith is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Dru Smith leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Mitchell Smith collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Missouri.
Mississippi State Leaders
- Iverson Molinar's strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Bulldogs scoring and assists leaderboards with 18.4 points per game and 3.9 assists per game.
- Tolu Smith collects all of the boards and is the Mississippi State leader in rebounds, grabbing 8.9 per game.
- Molinar averages 2.1 made threes per game to pace the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs leaders in steals and blocks are Cameron Matthews (1.4 steals per game) and Abdul Ado (1.7 blocks per game).
Missouri vs Mississippi State: Last 3 Meetings
The Bulldogs lead the last three head-to-head matchups 3-0 over the Tigers. In those matchups with the Tigers, the Bulldogs have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Missouri vs Mississippi State (Last 3 Games)
- The Tigers put up 73 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 65.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- Missouri has a 6-0 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 65.9 points.
- Mississippi State is 1-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall when giving up more than 73 points.
- The Bulldogs average 7.4 more points per game (74) than the Tigers give up to opponents (66.6).
- Mississippi State has compiled a 6-3 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
- Missouri is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it allows more than 74 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 51 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.4 per game), and the Bulldogs have out-scored opponents by 81 points on the season (8.1 more per game).
- The Tigers and the Bulldogs are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.9 and 40.3 boards per game, respectively).
- Mississippi State is 5-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Missouri is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Tigers average 10 offensive boards per game, -3.9 rebounds fewer than the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs are 4-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Tigers are 3-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Tigers record an average rebounding margin of +5.5 rebounds per game, and the Bulldogs average a margin of +9.2 rebounds.