The Missouri Tigers (3-0) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Liberty Flames (4-2) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Mizzou Arena. The matchup airs at 8:15 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has a point total of 61.5.
Missouri vs Liberty Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Missouri and Liberty
Missouri and Liberty Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Mark Smith leads the Tigers scoring 17.3 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Jeremiah Tilmon's 8.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Dru Smith's 4.7 assists per game .
- Mark Smith paces the Tigers with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Missouri's blocks leader is Parker Braun, who records 0.7 per game. Dru Smith leads the team averaging 3.0 steals an outing.
- Darius McGhee owns the Flames top spot in scoring with 16.3 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest.
- Blake Preston's 4.7 rebounds per game and Chris Parker's 5.3 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Flames rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The Flames are led by McGhee from long distance -- he makes 3.7 shots from deep per game.
- Kyle Rode leads the Tigers with 3.0 steals per game and Preston is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
- The Tigers average 16.3 more points per game (82) than the Flames give up (65.7).
- When Missouri scores more than 65.7 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Liberty is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it allows more than 82 points.
- The Flames put up 6.7 more points per game (73.7) than the Tigers give up (67).
- When it scores more than 67 points, Liberty is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Missouri's record is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 73.7 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 45 points this season (15 points per game on average), and the Flames have put up 48 more points than their opponents on the year (eight per game).
- The Tigers average 39.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Flames by 10.5 boards per contest.
- When Missouri earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Liberty is 2-2.
- The Tigers average 10.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Flames by 4.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Tigers are 1-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Flames are 3-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Missouri fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +four rebounds per game. It's a different story for Liberty, which averages a margin of -2.1.