The Bradley Braves (6-2) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 14 Missouri Tigers (5-0) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 as 10.5-point underdogs. The Tigers have won five games in a row. The point total for the matchup is set at 137.
Missouri vs Bradley Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Missouri and Bradley
Missouri and Bradley Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Tigers scoring leader is Mark Smith, who contributes 14.8 points per game.
- Xavier Pinson leads Missouri with 4.2 assists per game and Jeremiah Tilmon paces the squad with 7.4 rebounds per outing.
- The Tigers are led by Smith from long distance -- he hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Dru Smith racks up 2.2 steals and 0.8 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Elijah Childs leads the team in both scoring (14.6 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- Sean East holds the title of Bradley assist leader, dishing out 4.8 assists per game this season.
- The 2.4 three-pointers Ville Tahvanainen makes per game are a team-high mark for the Braves.
- Nobody on Bradley grabs more steals than Terry Nolan Jr. (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Childs (1.8 per game).
- The Tigers score 79.2 points per game, 19.6 more points than the 59.6 the Braves allow.
- Missouri is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 59.6 points.
- Bradley is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 79.2 points.
- The Braves put up an average of 77.6 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 67.8 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Bradley has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
- Missouri's record is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it allows more than 77.6 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 57 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.4 per game), and the Braves have out-scored opponents by 144 points on the season (18.0 more per game).
- The Tigers average 38.6 rebounds per game, -5.6 boards per contest fewer than the Braves.
- When Bradley earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Missouri is 1-0.
- The Tigers average 10 offensive boards per game, -3.4 rebounds fewer than the Braves.
- The Braves are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Tigers are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Missouri records an average rebounding margin of +7.4 rebounds per game. Bradley averages a margin of +10.2 rebounds.