The Missouri State Bears (5-0) are favored (-2) to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Valparaiso Crusaders (3-6) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Athletics-Recreation Center. The point total is 142.5 for the matchup.
Missouri State vs Valparaiso Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Missouri State and Valparaiso
Missouri State and Valparaiso Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Missouri State Leaders
- Gaige Prim leads the Bears in assists and rebounds. He averages 4.0 assists and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Missouri State's scoring leader is Isiaih Mosley, who puts up 23.0 points per game.
- Ja'Monta Black hits 3.1 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bears.
- Missouri State's steals leader is Black, who averages 1.1 per game. Prim leads the team averaging 1.9 blocks a game.
- Donovan Clay is at the top of the Crusaders scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 12.6 points per game and 5.2 rebounds per game this season.
- Daniel Sackey puts in work giving out assists and is Valparaiso's assist leader with 3.9 per game.
- Connor Barrett makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crusaders, averaging 1.8 treys per game.
- Valparaiso's Nick Robinson has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Clay is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
Missouri State vs Valparaiso: Last 6 Meetings
Missouri State and Valparaiso have split their last six matchups 3-3. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Bears and the Crusaders have a 2-2 ATS record.
Missouri State vs Valparaiso (Last 6 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Missouri State games this season, the total eclipsed Sunday's over/under three times (60%).
2020-21 Valparaiso games have had a higher total than Sunday's over/under on four of nine occasions (44.4%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 151.7, is 9.2 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
These two squads combine to surrender 137.4 points per game, 5.1 fewer than this contest's over/under.
Bears games this season feature an average total of 149 points, a number 6.5 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
The 140.1 PPG average total in Crusaders games this season is 2.4 points fewer than this game's over/under.