The Mississippi State Bulldogs (6-3) are 2-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Kentucky Wildcats (1-6) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Humphrey Coliseum. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has a point total of 132.
Kentucky vs Mississippi State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kentucky and Mississippi State
Kentucky and Mississippi State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Brandon Boston Jr. leads the Wildcats scoring 14.0 points per game.
- Davion Mintz leads Kentucky with 2.7 assists a game and Isaiah Jackson paces the squad with 8.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Wildcats are led by Mintz from long distance. He connects on 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Mintz leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Jackson collects 2.6 blocks a game to pace the Wildcats.
Mississippi State Leaders
- The Bulldogs go-to guy, Iverson Molinar, leads the team in both scoring (18.7 points per game) and assists (3.7 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Tolu Smith is the Mississippi State leader with 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Molinar hits a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs leaders in steals and blocks are Cameron Matthews (1.3 steals per game) and Abdul Ado (1.4 blocks per game).
Kentucky vs Mississippi State: Last 3 Meetings
The Wildcats have a 3-0 record in the last three matchups against the Bulldogs. The Wildcats have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Bulldogs.
Kentucky vs Mississippi State (Last 3 Games)
- The Wildcats record 64.9 points per contest, only 0.3 more points than the 64.6 the Bulldogs surrender to opponents.
- When Kentucky scores more than 64.6 points, it is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Mississippi State is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when allowing more than 64.9 points.
- The Bulldogs' 74.1 points per game are 7.5 more points than the 66.6 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Mississippi State has put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.6 points.
- Kentucky is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 74.1 points.
- The Wildcats have a negative point differential on the season (-12 total points, -1.7 per game), while the Bulldogs have scored 86 more points than their opponents (9.5 per game).
- The Wildcats and the Bulldogs rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 39.1 and 40.1 boards per game, respectively.
- The Bulldogs are 5-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wildcats are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Wildcats and the Bulldogs are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 13 and 13.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Bulldogs are 4-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wildcats are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Wildcats record an average rebounding margin of +5.8 rebounds per game, and the Bulldogs average a margin of +10.5 rebounds.