The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (0-5) are 9.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-3) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Humphrey Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under set at 70 points.
Mississippi State vs Central Arkansas Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Mississippi State and Central Arkansas
Mississippi State and Central Arkansas Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Mississippi State Leaders
- DJ Stewart leads the Bulldogs scoring 16.4 points per game.
- Mississippi State is led in rebounding by Tolu Smith's 8.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Cameron Matthews' 2.4 assists per game .
- Stewart knocks down 1.6 threes per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs steals leader is Matthews, who grabs 1.4 per game. Abdul Ado leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen owns the Sugar Bears top spot in scoring with 17.3 points per game and also tacks on 5.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- The Central Arkansas leaders in rebounds and assists are Samson George (5.7 rebounds per game) and Deandre Jones (4.3 assists per game).
- Jones averages 2.7 made threes per game to pace the Sugar Bears.
- Bergersen is at the top of Central Arkansas' steals hierarchy with 2.3 steals per game and SK Shittu leads the squad in blocks with 0.3 per game.
- The 69.3 points per game the Bulldogs score are 16.1 fewer points than the Sugar Bears allow (85.4).
- Mississippi State has a 0-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 85.4 points.
- Central Arkansas is 1-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall when giving up more than 69.3 points.
- The Sugar Bears' 69 points per game are just 3.2 more points than the 65.8 the Bulldogs give up.
- Central Arkansas has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 0-3 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
- Mississippi State's record is 0-2 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 69 points to its opponents.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 21 points this season (3.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Sugar Bears have out-scored them by 82 more points on the year (16.4 per game).
- The Bulldogs average 34.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Sugar Bears by 5.8 boards per contest.
- When Mississippi State earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Central Arkansas is 0-1.
- The Bulldogs grab 11.7 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Sugar Bears by 4.7 rebounds per game.
- The Bulldogs are 2-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Sugar Bears are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Mississippi State finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +10.5 rebounds per game. Central Arkansas struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -0.4.