The Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-0) will try to continue a five-game win streak when they host the UMKC Kangaroos (2-2) on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at Williams Arena as big, 11.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS1. The point total for the matchup is set at 64.5.
Minnesota vs UMKC Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Minnesota and UMKC
Minnesota and UMKC Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Golden Gophers points and assists leader is Marcus Carr. He racks up 29.7 points per game and contributes 5.0 assists.
- Minnesota is led in rebounds by Liam Robbins' 7.3 per game.
- Carr averages 3.0 made threes per game to pace the Golden Gophers.
- Minnesota's blocks leader is Robbins, who averages 1.0 per game. Jarvis Omersa leads the team averaging 2.3 steals an outing.
- Brandon McKissic outpaced his teammates on the Kangaroos scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 1.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game this season.
- The Kangaroos leaders in rebounds and assists are Marvin Nesbitt Jr. (7.8 rebounds per game) and Zion Williams (4.5 assists per game).
- McKissic is tops from three-point range for the Kangaroos, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Nesbitt Jr. averages 2.8 steals and 1.0 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Kangaroos steals and blocks leaderboards.
- The Golden Gophers average 83 points per game, 16.8 more points than the 66.2 the Kangaroos give up.
- Minnesota has a 2-0-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- UMKC has recorded a 0-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when giving up more than 83 points.
- The Kangaroos put up 21.2 more points per game (91.8) than the Golden Gophers allow their opponents to score (70.6).
- UMKC has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
- Minnesota's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 91.8 points to its opponents.
- The Golden Gophers have totaled 62 more points than their opponents this season (12.4 per game on average), and the Kangaroos have scored 102 more points than their opponents (25.6 per game).
- The Golden Gophers and the Kangaroos are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (31.2 and 34.8 boards per game, respectively).
- UMKC is 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Minnesota is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Golden Gophers average 9.8 offensive boards per game, more than the Kangaroos by 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- When the Golden Gophers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Kangaroos are 0-1.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Minnesota records an average rebounding margin of +1.2 rebounds per game. UMKC averages a margin of +6.3 rebounds.